The rantings and ravings of the Army life

...and life in general

The Facts:

My photo
I am a nurse, a mother, an Army wife and a National Guard soldier. I love all my jobs and my family. I tend to cry too much, laugh too loud, and make jokes that are offensive. I'm a nature-loving, gym addict, and overall fun person. I hate drama, but I love me some good gossip!

Friday, July 11, 2008

My first Post

Well here I am, and in full swing ready to blog(i.e. vent).
I have never had my own blog, but I figure I am tired of trying to keep in touch with people via phone call, emails and myspace. I have been away from home for a long time now and it seems that i have slowly drifted from my buddies. I joined the Army in 2004 and shortly after met my now husband. We were both medics, and both stationed in the same place. It was fate I suppose! We had our son in August 2006 and now I am in the Guard and he is still Active. I wouldn't change this crazy, lonely, stressful and hard life of the Army for anything. I love my family, my country and fellow "battle buddies". Now we are adjusting to a new change in our lives...a PCS move to N. Carolina. I'm excited, but weery about change. So begins my new saga...

3 comments:

Sonny said...

Hey,
I think your awesome.
Keep blogging..Im in the coast guard.
Yeah I know thats pretty lame compared to the ARMY, but its all good.

Unknown said...

I'm excited for you to blog about SYTYCD. I promise to comment on yours if your promise to comment on mine. :)

Jrzy Army Wife said...

Your leaving me... I'm so sad. I am super excited you decided to start blogging..I can't wait to read all about your move and everything after that